Making Big Indie Games
A downloadable project
As an indie game developer you always hear you're supposed to keep your scope down, but what if what’s really driving you is a big game with a significant scope?
- A 44 page ebook (in the vein of How to Make a Video Game All By Yourself)
- 12 tutorial videos (83 minutes of big game videos)
- ~200 MB download size
How to Make a Video Game All By Yourself
Making Big Indie Games is meant to be an extension to How to Make a Video Game All By Yourself! Think of it as the book's Next Level DLC. So please pick up a copy and give it a read. That'll put us on the same page, especially regarding:
- You are a producer (you get things done)
- Scratch your itch (you're obsessed with finishing your game)
- Pick a game engine (you have sharp tools, ready to use)
- Manage your scope (we're going big but be smart about where and why)
- Iterate to the finish line (it's a long and winding road, especially this time)
Watch the detailed video about Making Big Indie Games
There's an entire Make the Game episode all about Making Big Indie Games that should answer any questions you may have. You can listen or watch. If you like what you see, purchase this package and let's get rollin' on your big game!
In order to download this project you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $99 USD. You will get access to the following files: